MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Ive been quiet on the gas price front ,partly because EIA have...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Ive been quiet on the gas price front ,partly because EIA have again omitted to give a Rockies average price for the latest week, which ended on 7/1, and because gas prices in the US are not changing much despite some very cold weather. The HH price increased by 26c to $5.89 in this latest reported week but I dont know what the Rockies disccount to HH was. Things are quiet all over on the energy front as demand (or the lack of it) for product seeps into every area of the world. If I were to try to put the US gas prices into perspective I would say that the very cold US weather about matches the generally-declining demand for energy which in turn mirrors the parlous state of the US economy. But Mae and other gas stock holders should take some comfort that when push comes to shove about the last thing that will be removed from a household budget in a cold spell in a generally wealthy country like the US will be the dollars allocated to staying warm. Gas prices in Europe have increased while the Gazprom/Ukraine dispute has been raging but are expected to fall just as significantly when that dispute plays out,to again match the state of the economies-which are pretty poor all over. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.