HIG 0.00% 10.5¢ highlands pacific limited

frieda update, page-23

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

If you saw what they pushed through for the LNG project Kpax, nothing is ludicrous... that project blew my mind. But their investment vs proven payoff equations looked a lot different to HIG... PNG LNG was the kind of project that could have deep pockets because 100% ROI was short and guaranteed if it succeeded. This one's more of a long hard slog for certainly stunning potential $ returns but deep deep pockets and lots of risk before you get your head above water.. always a risky proposition in PNG because the nature of doing business there is that you always need to keep dangling (near term) carrots to maintain engagement.

Re access... that particular area is apparently a deep glutinous clay in parts... wet season access always has and always will be one of the fundamental stumbling blocks. If you look at their plans you'll see a number of quarries - limestone etc... for the roads.

I was one hoping to work there back in 2011 when it was all 'just around the corner' - hope it goes ahead eventually... the Sepik is one area I want to see.

Here's hoping HIG gets their return!

Last edited by dockarl: 30/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.