KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Greetings to everyone, I would like to point out, that Stevinix,...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Greetings to everyone,

I would like to point out, that Stevinix, Stevie to be easier, has almost exclusively posted on KBL since 07/08/16, and has hammered us all with his/her wisdom.

I do not dispute the figures at all, and it seems it was fore ordained by Stevie that it would crash, as it was mentioned by Stevie that a VA was possible in early August. I guess Stevie has a terrific crystal ball.

The amount of money talked about in arrears, and hammered home on nearly hourly posts, would make anyone doubt. However, other speculative mining stocks have much bigger debt, as still starting out, but no one hammers them.

So what was the agenda? Who made money? Certainly not shareholders.

If I have to I will re read every post to substantiate the following. I recall that Stevie saying that he/she couldn't work for a week, and hence the constant posts, but they continued. Odd that. Were they paid to stay at home and cause havoc??

Timing was great. Now we are getting idiotic posts, which sort of smack of gloating, of a supposed non-holder that is Stevie from overseas??? A 15 hour flight etc and heading to the Bahamas, very odd.

I should add if you look into other posters that recently made comments on Stevie, they only seem to post mostly on KBL as well, and short termed.

No doubt will be shot down as an idiot, seems how this forum works, however, read and research who is saying what, it does give an interesting different perspective, and potentially clearer perspective on what is said.

I did originally shorten Stevienix to SN, in the post, but have changed that, as I thought that probably wouldn't be appropriate, given how people react to SN.

How did we get here? Start looking at how, and yes the debt is part of it, but what hammered it into doubt, so it fell over like dominoes.

The rest of the world could go the same way, if the idiots have influence, and their way, for short term gain. The odd thing is to what real gain in the end???

Just something to think about.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.