KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

To gsmaree, (maree for short) I think a more appropriate name...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    To gsmaree, (maree for short)

I think a more appropriate name for your thread should be

FACT, FICTION OR JUST INNUENDO?

Thank you for your long but somewhat tedious and repetitive post which essentially has as its only substance yet another attempt to cast a dispersion about my willingness to share what I knew to be facts in the face of jibberish coming from the likes of you.

You seem like an educated person so i'm certain you will appreciate the following pointers in analysing mining stocks – Which from memory you said I didn’t know how to do
    1. Don’t ignore lack of exploration success
    2. Pay heed to the liabilities on a balance sheet
    3. Consider the track record of the company and its management
    4. Read the fine print when they make claims about their resource estimates
    5. Scrutinise the stated c1 costs and the AISC of the product produced
    I recall you made some weird comment about ignoring short term cash flows and/or profit margins or similar and I pointed out to you that you can’t look at a mining company the same way as a tech stock yet you came back with another rather condescending and somewhat monotonous message basically saying I am wrong.

For the record, I was using publicly available data and not crystal ball gazing but if you knew anything at all about junior mining stocks you would know that you didn’t need a crystal ball to work this out.

You ask the question who gains? Well, the people that ignore your comments gain. The people who realise that posters that attempt to undermine the originators of factual posts gain. People that take heed when someone is repeatedly telling them there is trouble gain.
    You ask what hammered KBL into doubt? How about the poor results from Pearse North, the lack of information on Sorby, the continuous 3B’s, the lack of transparency from management and last but not least, the desperate churning of the stock down to laughable levels in order to raise a few bucks to pay who exactly, do you know? I don’t know, does anyone know?

Tell me exactly, how have you helped the people on the KBL forum? Don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to chase you away or suffest that you should not post but I note you have made a few posts and all in an attempt to claim that somehow I had a hidden agenda or I didn’t know what I was talking about. I am interested to know if you might have something to say that is factually based and actually about KBL rather than me, maybe something we can cling to and that will help people make a decision but if not, don’t you think that having a whinge about me to your mates over a beer might be more appropriate.

BTW, for anyone that might be wondering about why I don’t post too much elsewhere, well for one thing, I have never come across a forum on any listed company that was so misinformed and IMO being misled as the KBL forum. I am not saying there aren’t any, just none that I was a holder in and know quite a bit about. However, if you are interested in seeing another company I posted on, go see my posts on AMI dating back from June/July last year, and tell me If I was down ramping or up ramping or had a hidden agenda etc…or if I didn’t know what I was talking about.

As a general rule, I don’t hold a lot of stocks but I research plenty.

So maree…when people like you and Ganesha and Galaxy try to either shout down people like me or simply insult us, I form the opinion right there and then that you may lack tangible insights on the actual subject or that you in fact may have a dubious agenda. To Galaxy, are you still on that rig because I am still waiting for you to part with that insider knowledge that you bragged about.

I said over and out earlier, but I really didn’t expect to land and see that the company was in administration so it was a surprise, however, you (maree) coming back to cast a dispersion on me and use the word idiot…that’s just too rich…I suggest you go do a refresher course on forum etiquette and while you are at it throw in balance sheet and cash flow analysis 101.
    Ignore a mining company debts and cash flow…pfffft…what a joke and a sure fire way to go broke.

Finally, maree you mentioned other companies in similar situations, GENUINE QUESTION for you: where are all these other companies whose debt levels are 10 times their market cap and do not have enough ore or cash reserves to sustain the debt repayments and exploration and development budgets? You know the ones that announce option issues and take hard earned money from supportive shareholders immediately after ramping the stock and then follow through with pictures of gold bars and hyped up news-letters that omit a large part of the facts? Show me and if I have time, I will analyse them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.