OKU 0.00% 15.0¢ oklo resources limited

Friendly Neighbour, Roscan Gold - $0.38 (Canadian Dollars), page-5

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    @ToiletPaper@mraj @Exceller ,

You are absolutely correct the region is heating up globally. I wouldn't discuss Roscan on the Oklo board unless someone else posted first. But since you did, I think my video could be of interest to you and others, especially if they follow Oklo but don't know much about the region yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r52Dc3EGc5Q

This is video is from exactly a month ago. It's amazing how much more attention is being paid to Oklo's neighbor Roscan in this time period. As I mention in the video, I think it's good for everyone in the region, with overall increased exposure.

Please keep in mind I am posting this mainly for the benefit of Oklo shareholders. While this video focuses on Roscan and mentions another company in the region (Chesser Resources), I spend time specifically discussing Oklo 38 minutes into the video (and it is mentioned at other points as well). All 3 companies are large holdings of mine. Oklo has the most advanced project and could be the big winner in the region (but I own all 3 because I think they will all be winners).

Just thought this could provide more insight (especially related to this thread). I expect even more attention to be given to Oklo and the entire region in the coming months.

Cheers,

MBG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OKU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.