MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Dasher thank you for your post. Why have I taken such an...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Dasher thank you for your post. Why have I taken such an interest in this whole thread you may ask, the answer is because for better or worse many Mum and Dad investors use HC as their sole source of research. They rely on it and many are putting far more than they can afford into this still speculative stock. For many the story you have told will be "proof positive" that REM-L works, not only on the cytokine storm/inflammation but also clearing the virus itself and will invest even more. I see obvious flaws in your story and have raised those. I am an MSB investor and believe in Rem-L and for that matter that it will have people in recovery in a short space of time. On this last point Tunnah seems to get it wrong every time, my posts were focused on the eradication of covid in five days and the whole story which seemed too pat. Tunnah also does not seem to get my questioning of a "one off" prescribing of Rem-L under compassionate/special access arrangements - it is not impossible, but most unlikely in the specific case of REM-L short of inclusion in a trial or the trial (if one is being run by Victor C). This is an expensive treatment, there are all manner of considerations including access to others in a pandemic and the impact on trials already in progress, here and elsewhere.

Now to a quote from yourself, which I must thank Tunnah for it was he who gave me the idea to check your previous posts. I note back on 15 July 2020 Dasher you posted the following:

"...i can't work out why we arn't using msb's cells to save lives and still have the trial running as well they seem only to happy to use all the big drug company's pills that seem to have a big cloud over them on just how good they are and side affects yet we don't have any side affects and seem to have a much better % of saving people compared to the other thing's being used it just blow's my mind on how government's work"

A month later following that post, on 16 August 2020, the story of your very good friend began with you telling him about Rem-l and that he has been given access to something special and it might be Rem-L and on it went. From your earlier post on 15 July 2020 you seemed to be across the intricacies of compassionate access, being part of a trial etc - but all that seemed beyond you in this latest thread and it needed to be explained.

Your friends story seemed a bit serendipitous, given that you had been speculating on this very thing and then low and behold that situation arises and you were there to provide the life saving advice.

It happens that I don't believe in serendipity. I have questioned your story as I think it important particularly given my reservations on veracity. Put simply, I don't think people should rely on it as a key bit of information when investing. By the way next time you write could you explain how your friend took the selfie of thumbs up with Covid results - did he have two phones or something. Just interested.

Anyway, I do hope we all make money from our MSB investment. I wish that for everyone, including you Dasher and my friend Tunnah.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.