HAZ 0.00% 4.0¢ hazelwood resources ltd

friends from vn, page-8

1. 1,038 Posts.
    Impressive english so far, congrats. I sent an email to mgmt a few months ago and got a quick reply with plenty of detail and I was quite impressed and prior to that I had a conversation with them late last year. I think everyone would like to know the current position in Vietnam but until anything is released via the asx you will only been answered with spin.

There has without doubt been a significant setback and I would love to know the real reason behind the delay. Shareholders have been kept in the dark.

Both III and WLF had a few nice runs in the past 12 months and even though they came back in price their market caps are still significallly higher while HAZ halved in value despite a 100%+ increase in the value of tungsten over the same period. They are now all valued about the same which is about right IMO. HAZ was once valued significallly higher than III and WLF as they were more advanced but completely blew it with the FeW plant. All 3 have great upside but HAZ now have the bad rep with disgruntled holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.