RHK 6.58% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

"Friends of Flinders United".                       Years ago...

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

"Friends of Flinders United"

.                       Years ago when John Howard came to power, he made it easy and trendy for "mum and dads" and ordinary people  to get into the sharemarket, "and we felt good."

I had Telstra and Suncorp first and then the banks and the small cap miners ect, it was a lot of fun, "and we felt great."

Time moves on, the sophistication and technology of the sharemarket is becoming the norm, like high frequency trading and algorithms ect that's has been happening in the last few years, is making Trading for the more sophisticated and technical,  "and we feel unsure."

.                       With all of the technology available to companies, ASX and ASIC laws leave a lot to be desired. The little investors, the mum and dad investors are worried about " who is going to look after me", who is going to protect me, "and now we feel very unsure."

.                       Are the days of ordinary people, the mum and dad investors over?  we feel that there is no one looking out for us, "and we feel devastated."

Just my opinion, "how do you feel."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.050(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.0¢ 80.0¢ $53.67K 65.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.