RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Friends of FMSU, page-75

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    IMO FMSU it would be appropriate to get your lawyers to get discovery of all FMS docs. This would be a smart way to get all the information of what’s really been happening between the board/Tio/BBIG/Chinese as from memory when Tio first started their TO attempt there was the mention of a deal done with Shangdong when they only had 20% with our ore. Which in my opinion was wrong if this was the case. If everything is above board and I am wrong then no issue is it.

I am sure a lot of meetings between all these players which in my opinion have certainly been the catalyst of where we have ended up today.

What irkes me how on earth can any board continually say that their focus is looking after holders interests in any ASX announcement and then behind doors companies are planning the complete opposite. Plenty of recents examples of company’s shutting the door on minority holders by going into administration, delisting etc. they also claim to have independent directors.

The recent announcement of reasons of why delisting is necessary by the company was such poor form in my opinion. Everyone can see right through this. It is all about Tio getting more and being a unlisted public company to do as they like and none of this helps holders.

Big companies should do the hard work and find there own tenements and drill. Not take holders for a ride then take advantage and benefit at holders expense. What ever happened to eithics Too many companies experience this and our regulators remain opposed to protecting holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.