RHK 7.41% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Friends of FMSU, page-85

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Let us consider for a moment:-
    1) The share price of FMS has plummeted due to FMS release of delisting
    2) Minor shareholders show their anger in many media releases and the momentum is increasing inthis area.
    3) Minor shareholders show their anger, disgust and dissaprovement of delisting on hot copper FMS forums. None appear from FMS shareholders supporting this action!!!!!
    4)Takeover panel receives applications against delisting and notably from one shareholder with 12 million shares and (drum roll please) another from the 2nd largest shareholder with over 20% share in the company.
    5)Todd who own over 50% of FMS are quiet and seem to approve the delisting!!!! Why???
    6)The company quotes low liquidity of shares as one of the major reasons for delisting! Do any of directors or McAdam have any FMS shares in the first place? There are no complaints elsewhere. If Todd wants to sell out, I am sure minor shareholders can assist and at least take Todd below 50% ownership !!
    We will do our best! Best cap raise ever!!

I conclude myself ( bla bla bla, DYOR, this is not financial advice,) that
    The bod of FMS and McAdam should do the right thing and all resign.

(I have just come back from a wee suspension which I noticed just after the release by FMS of Take OverPanel application by OCJ!! I was not able to add all my likes and contribute to the FRENZY that has followed. Thanks to every contributor that kept me amused whilst my time in the sin bin passed).
    Last edited by Gerardibus: 14/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.060(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $1.74K 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.