GDR goldstar resources nl

SCD, It is interesting and somewhat amusing to read the churlish...

1. 162 Posts.
    SCD, It is interesting and somewhat amusing to read the churlish and ignorant comments regarding the management of GDR.Suggestions that the results of the EBSP might be rigged of falsified in any way is quite outragious and a reflection on the MD , Andrew King, whome I hold in the highest regard.One wonders if these persons have spent any time on researching the E/Ls that the company are doing work on. There are over a dozen prospects that the company has under examination, any one of them could be producing 50,000ozs p/a, and as one is proved up and in operation, then further bulk sampling, and the next mine is in operation. It has been pointed out previously that a number of mines were abandoned due to the water , however that is no longer a problem. When the Geo's purchase their houses in the area it is one more vote of confidence .With a bit of luck there is a chance another Morning Star will be discovered, we are in highly prospective country.The quip about eastern european interests taking up the Kingsgate interest is risable, the reason the private chat room was set up was to protect the interests of minority shareholders,should an oportunistic take over occur before the true value of the company was revealed. What would be the value of the shares if the company was producing 200,000ozs p/a and still exploring, with a small Cap, These shares are for putting in the bottem drawer for at least 12_18 months and let management get on with the job, certainly not for nervious nellies and day traders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.