AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

frn, page-7

1. 2,102 Posts.
    hi wanttoretireat30,

Here's what i think in my humble opinion, for these new targets they are acquiring from FRN obviously they'll need to borrow capital, but right now i don't think it's a concern as they are fully funded for their current "15 x Eye-Targeting Exploration Program" the new tenements won't be explored right away.

Now if the current program is successful the bank will be lining up to throw money at them like what happened with "SIR" when they discovered the nova deposit.

I posted the following a couple of days ago.

http://www.mining-journal.com/production-and-markets/howards-way?SQ_DESIGN_NAME=print_friendly

"Segue will need funds in the first half of next year.

Carr told Mining Journal Segue had been given indications that an undisclosed cashed-up gold company was keen to back the company should positive bedrock drilling results follow the ground EM work.

That’s positive, though chances are Segue won’t have too much trouble attracting significant interest from a swag of third parties if first-pass bedrock drilling is promising."

In this case positive bedrock drilling results only should put SEG in good stead for fund raising.

DYOR what do i know ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $14.37K 5.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
134 264198065 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19706232 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.