WMT western metals limited

frogscent back my wmt thoughts and comments

1. 705 Posts.

hey guys been gone for a while. My life has gone through many changes and my business dealing have played havoc with my health and as a result I have been quite sick. I know there have been alot of you sending me emails and wishing me well and I thank you for your kind words. Have been touched.

I was ordered to stay away from my computer but cant help it, If I am away from my computer I feel that I am not helping people and not taking care of business. I love to help people, its my life and I feel I have no purpose without helping people make money and prosper. Yes my body was sick and aching, but to rejuvinate it I just had to get back here.

THe feeling that I get through my body and through my veins is amazing extatic, when I come here and help people change their lives and help them realise their goals of financial freedom is only a smal step away. That feeling makes my body tingle with excitement, and I get a big buzz and gives me that high feeling. No matter what condition I am in physically.

I beleive that yes money does make the world go round but its success that makes people come back here and help others. I am one of those that believes that you should give back. This forums was good to me...and I had a lot of mentors in here intially and I was Able to make a whole lot of money hundreds of thousands really.....so now it is my time to give back...and I feel that is why I choose this close community to give my all and give my thoughts, help out to my best ability.

If I can just help out one person I would be completely wrapped. Anyway for now...Im back baby! Look forward to giving you some of the good stuff you have all be emailing for. THanks for all the well wishes

Froggie ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.