ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Frogster - Ask yourself the right questions, page-2

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Those are generally good questions, and mostly ones that I have already asked myself, and the company.

The shares issued as premium for the $500k loan total around 300,000 less than are currently held by Mr Robert Richter, but there's nothing to suggest he didn't have some shares before, or that he didn't buy a few on market after. So, Mr Richter's holding could be due to getting involved in that financing, or it could be that he simply bought on market completely unrelated to it. However, there's nothing yet to prove that Mr Richter on the shareholders list is indeed Mr Richter QC. Will be interesting to see if this is ever clarified.

Voiding the convertible note appears to be the only way out of this for us, and even then we'd face enormous challenges. However, I'm unsure there are infact grounds to void the note.

There's another question which interests me, though in the grand scale of current events it's kinda secondary. That is, who are you, and what is your motivation to carry on talking about WHL? I think I have a pretty good idea. If it's true that my enemy's enemy is my friend, then right now we seem to be aligned, at least to some extent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9798 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 210014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.