PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

nothing wrong with buying on strength mate and momentum which...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    nothing wrong with buying on strength mate and momentum which you did last wednesday, the pullback was unfortunate.

if you bought today same again its good buying into strength.. lets hope they dont do what they done last gap up last Wednesday and repeat the process... although the higher close is encouraging this time and i think tomorrow will be confirmation of the much large move ahead.

we will see weakness tomorrow if price does not perform because there is now no reason for this not to run, weve had the large gap last Wednesday which was a sign of strength the fact the pull back didint close the gap was a sign of strength and the fact price tagged the 50% fib in my chart before finding buyers was a sign of strength and the fact todays action open with another gap up is another sign of strength..... this thing will confirm its strength tomorrow by two simple things.

buy sell depth will be in favour of the buyers, hopefully 2:1 and we will see convincing buying on larger volume then today with a larger spread.

simple stuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.