NOR 10.5% 3.4¢ norwood systems limited

What a surprise.. I sit down with a beer and cheap microwave...

1. 3,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    What a surprise.. I sit down with a beer and cheap microwave dinner, turn on HC to see what the downer syndicate has been dribbling on about today.... and like always, Swagman is the most recent post, SO many posts as always, and again mentioning me in the post.
    Get over your Holla obsession, seriously.. its sad how someone can spend so much time on HC, constantly worrying about other individual posters.

Anyway.. it looks like a unanimous HC decision today that extending the SPP could very well signal news between now and then (20th).
    If that is the case (surely something, if not several things must be due between now and the 20th, according to the market update), will all the serial whingers, dominating the thread daily, still twist it in to a negative somehow if Nor have extended the offer, which would benefit holders, rather than the brokers?

I really hope we do finally see some decent news before the SPP close, even more so now, to see how the constant downers react.
    IF there is news that bumps the price up, and entices holders to basically claim free money... will the downers still be preaching "pump and dump coming", "news for the big boys to get out", etc when that would actually contradict Nor extending the SPP for more holders to participate rather than brokers/their mates?
    Obviously if news was expected by now, and delayed (like usual), then landed just after the SPP closed, holders would be livid if the pros - in some peoples options, helped the price down - cleaned up the lot at the perfect time.

Unfortunately I can't afford to buy any, but also think the SPP extension is a likely sign something good is due to land.. Would take up the $15k, if anyone wants to buy a kidney?

Just hope we do finally see some big revenue news.. but if/when it does finally hit, much later than we all expected, and the share price does take off... no doubt some (ex holders) will be calling pump/dump... but if Nor do start showing results, the 1 main thing the market wants, revenue $$.. why wouldn't the price take off? Once we see proper revenue, it's almost certain deals will continue to roll in...
    And, $17m is stupidly undervalued.
    So many stocks go from 2c to 10c to 20c

But, it is the Nor thread.. the congregation of bitter ex holders with ongoing vendettas, holders of debacle XPE, ZIP (and people who wore a big trading loss on Nor at the low recently to buy AB1 that has dropped 50%) who don't sh1tcan their own threads, just Nor, and a syndicate that is believed to be behind accumulating Nor over a long period of time.
    No matter what happens, there will be all sorts of conspiracies and down ramping.
    I find it very interesting how prominent certain negative posters have been in the last week, while there has been ALOT of suspect trading going on, and a big accumulator churning millions in mid trades.
    All the blatant negativity from a certain few lately, who are obviously watching the Nor thread 24/7, people who apparently hate the stock and supposedly wouldn't ever hold.. yet only post on Nor and spend their entire week on the Nor thread....
    You would want to hope you have nothing to do with a certain holding, and no, not BNP

Cue you all quoting/questioning/whingeing at this post..
    Probably wouldn't expect a reply.
    Last edited by Holla: 05/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.