APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

from 4.3cents to 20cents in 13 weeks, page-2

1. 57 Posts.
    That was on the back on BHP taking a position in APG at 20c.

I personally think it will happen again and in the nrar future.

APG have developed a number of technologies that will benefit the pigment indusrty, the steel industry and the zinc industry.

All will dramatically increase a companies bottom line hence the interest by BHP, multi serve and others.

In a telephone conversation with the company it was mentioned that a number of corporates other than BHP are interested in the technology.

Some comment that APG will not be taken over as license agreements are in place. Well I beg to differ!

A license agreement does not protect competitors using the technology and at this point within a week APG should announce successful continuous production of the highest grade syn rutile in the world.

BHP has no license for steel, EARS or anything else so at this point with an announcement of the production of syn rutile comes an announcement that the risk has been taken out.

FMG & rio are snooping and recently I saw something that indicates FMG are having a close look at APG.

In my opinion wether we like it or not I think APG could be snapped up for 30c. The Annual Report shows 4000+ shareholders and MOST will take their money and run.

So I think that a preditor could get 70% of the companY for around $150M . A huge amount less than BHP spenT in developing its failed technologies.

Do your own research and form your own view!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.