BCT 0.00% 0.6¢ bluechiip limited

From 4.9 cents to 8 cents, page-2

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    The rise has come following the appointment of the two new directors, both of which have come from VisionBio Systems,

I posted this in the other thread about them

"For seven years he was the CEO of Vision BioSystems, a division of the publicly listed Vision Systems; during that time he transformed the business from a small, unprofitable contract manufacturer into a vertically integrated, profitable and growing medical diagnostics business with distribution to over 60 countries."

What impresses me even more is that Michael Ohanessian looks to have been the driving force behind PPS's turnaround

Below is a chart of PPSas,  you can see it suffered a fall from grace in 2012 due to goals and objectives not being met, Michael became MD and CEO in late 2012 and under his leadership the company has recovered from its lows of 5c all the way back to 25c and looks poised to try make new highs

Now if you compare to BCTs chart it has also suffered a similar fall from grace  but like PPS is also trying to rise from the ashes and with this new blood delivering hopefully it can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4500250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3799791 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.