CST 1.33% 7.4¢ castile resources ltd

from a buy-and-hold perspective, page-3

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Yep, jbl- it's an interesting one. I suspect the main activist got in big at higher prices, and wants his money back- no info on that on the activist website, but one does wonder.

I find it interesting that the activists are saying CST is worth $10/share. That's from a "value" perspective, but I wonder if any shares are really running at their "value" on the ASX. The "value" that will be attributed to this stock if it doesn't go through is $3, or whatever it was before the takeover was announced. I was in a similar situation with RDF: one of the shareholders said he wouldn't sell to a takeover for under $4.00 and he didn't, and his mates didn't either, so even though the suitor offered more than the original takeover price, it still didn't happen. I hope the activists of CST won't sell down their holdings whilst the price is still high'ish, whilst telling others not to sell into the taskeover- the RDF "activists"- one (well, his wifew...) just sold for about $2.80- so much for the "campaign" to stop the rest of us getting $3.75, and saying the share was worth $4!

I wondr if people think CST will rise to $10, based on "value". At least witrh the Intelligent Investor RHG campain, they guaranteed people would get a better outcome- what will happen here? Of course, if major shareholders *do* sell their CST shares for the current margin it offers, it could go into the hands of Qiagen "friendlies" to get them over the line. The plot will thicken until July. :)

The question I have is: are the CST "activists" a Mr. Cooper (RDF) type- who ruined shareholder wealth- or an II type, who created shareholder wealth?

Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.4¢ $21.31K 287.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158091 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 3125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.