BMN 6.20% $3.48 bannerman energy ltd

Yeah certainly an interesting time ahead...the chart looks...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yeah certainly an interesting time ahead...the chart looks awful, been in a downward sprial for a few weeks now. I think one green day in thelast 15 or so. All indicators pointing down...

Wonder if shorters have gone away for the time being with the price so close to the $1.30 mark...I believe last time it hit the $1.30 was intra day and it rebounded quite strongly at that time.

There's just a bearish sentiment with this stock as well as the general market at the moment so I'm trying to work out what exactly will turn it all around. I dont see the ASX rallying all that much further, plenty more downside to the markets in my opinion, Oil is coming off it's highs which isnt helping the energy sector and this whole Savannah issue is hanging around like a bad smell.

Having said that, what propelled it to $2.50 only a month or so ago? We didnt have the JORC figure at that stage and Savannah was still around then just as it is now...so things can change very quickly for no apparent reason.

Still keeping the faith but it's hard sometimes...ahh well this is the life we choose!

Cheers

SW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.48
Change
-0.230(6.20%)
Mkt cap ! $531.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.62 $3.48 $1.596M 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 592 $3.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.53 4452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.