BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

From a holistic perspective

1. 2,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Both BCT and PSY are the only two Aussie MEMS companies listed ….fact
    PSY have a unique product, and have been extremely good at marketing to the public and also to the ultimate customers - i.e. the users of their technology….fact
    BCT appear to have another unique product - but do we really know what is going on in India, China, USA, France…..every techy and his dog is looking for MEMS angles.

BCT are still in the leaders pack, but where is the marketing strategy, and where are the "hints" of JV partners.

For sure, I am sure that BCT will fly, will take off, but will this be on fundamentals, or the MEMS hype - proabaly on the back of PSY ? BCT are on this so called "international Register" of MEMS companies (can't recall the actual organisation, but I know PSY isn't).

The best possible outcome - BCT / PSY merger, and keep the American and European sharks out, keeping the VERY BEST knowledge and products within Australia.

I have no doubt that the technology the the Aussie MEMS guys are developing is world class. It would be wonderful for the new silicon valley of MEMS be developed in AUS.

Wollongong would be best : Its almost as a crap name as Cupertino !!!!! Ha Ha, but, the Wollongong University has been at the forefront of Nano technology for quite a while - and surely MEMS and Nanotec go hand in hand.

(I am not in anyway affiliated with Wollongong University)

My thoughts - support Aussie brilliance……i have been with American biz guys all last week - not an hour went by without me hearing 'Good ol' American eeeenginuity" .. these are guys that cannot even pronounce Nuclear --- Nookler--

So maybe some info from Bluechiip - some ramping up…….would be welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $712 108.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2870001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 259105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 64286
Last updated 14.04pm 06/05/2024 ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.