XJO 0.86% 7,989.6 s&p/asx 200

Well logged on to see what interesting comments,and opinions...

1. 149 Posts.
    Well logged on to see what interesting comments,and opinions were available on the state of, and potential short term and long term direction of our Mkt . And could not find anything but threads of major disgruntlment and talk of mods.

I trade the spi and such XJO.
    Therefore also of interest is sp500 as of course we follow it at night. In the past i have greatly enjoyed and even profited on comments on potential turning points be they based on astro retrogrades (whatever the hell that is) and full moon phases. Personally I like to take the moon phases into account and would like to hear more. However that is just one part of my trading decisions and Im watching sp500 , oil, gold and the dollar first.And then chart patterns and Technical analysis.
    As a very simple day trader, I take on board what aligns with my thinking and leave the rest. Its a pity to see a lot of content that has very little to do with trading and XJO/spi. However info on the Dow and sp500 I believe is relevant to this forum as well.

There are a core of posters here that have submitted great info in the past and thats why I come back. Its a pity to see the current threads so far removed from relevant topics .
    Would love to see the threads get back to the topics that are relevant to trading Xjo which of course becomes the spi and that is affected by the sp500. Love the info on turn dates and full moons, the 16th of august was a great one for me. Cant remember who posted it but it was on Volts xjo cycle turn dates link.
    Thanks for the stuff in the past you guys, I wont name anyone because I may leave someone out, but those of you that post valuable and relevant info know who you are.

Placing trades is easy , picking entrys and exits on daily and intraday can be done with some analysis, experience, teaching and work . trading is not hard . Surviving longterm in the trading world is. The biggest challenge for most and the biggest thing we have to overcome is our mindset. How many trades have I picked correctly but not entered thru self doubt , then finally entered thru fear of missing out only to then make a loss as the trade had done allready done its thing. Even us newbies can pick some great trades but you must act on what the mkt shows you without fear or doubt. That is the biggest challenge for me to overcome.

cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.