XJO 0.86% 7,989.6 s&p/asx 200

from a newbie,thoughts on xjo content , page-11

1. 149 Posts.
    Thanks Fleta P and yes sometimes its the obvious we keep missing. I have always had trouble placing stops and still find myself trading without them . Due to the fact that I have had several trades with stops too close that would have profited in the end. Needless to say I have then had trades without stops go completely wrong and had to battle the mkt for days or weeks to regain equality or minimise loss.

All these problems seem to stem from not accepting complete mkt uncertainty. Slowly now am changing my mindset.

Danube , we aim to be in the 5% , im sure the difference between them and us is just attitude. I remain convinced trading is not difficult ( and I am a simple trader, tech analysis , supp and res and chart patterns ) The number of winning trades I can pick is testament to this. However good money mangement and accepting wrong analysis and stopping out is(correction) was my problem and this stems from mindset/attitude.

Dunube we can be there.......quetion is will we let ourselves be there.

Thanks all, best support/encouragement I have recieved for a long time. Im sure there is lot more can be said and done to assist all of us in our trading carreers.

signed Champing at the bit , enthusiasm and motivation abounding.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.