SRF 0.00% 6.8¢ surfstitch group limited

Ok so I actually read everything last night there is no way...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ok so I actually read everything last night there is no way option 1 won't get up because creditors are going to have so much of the vote.

Wtf was sundel doing buying up 10% he's going to loose big here as shareholders are getting next to nothing. I guess even he underestimated the level of incompetence. He must be furious. I guess thats why you dont buy up a company your sueing.

Not really seeing the synergy with noni B if there was none with stab mag and garage entertainment.

Not sure why the administrators paid out of he costal watch claim prior to the other claims. Those dodgy deals brought about this whole mess. Why prioritise them?

Sam Weiss obviously didn't have the skillset to deal with the situation. Calling in administrators seems like the wrong call. The company was solvent the whole time and shareholders will be totally screwed now. Who calls in administrators on a solvent company...

I am amazed lex was kept in the company considering his performance and the role he played in wealth destruction. The offer he's backing is laughable considering the $$$ he was paying himself only a few years ago. No wonder things only got worse.

Even the notion of relisting is laughable, who would back scammers like him? I mean the market will remember.

I love how the option brought forth by existing directors it clearly interior to outsiders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.