SRF 0.00% 6.8¢ surfstitch group limited

Hi guys I haven't posted on the SRF forum before but hopefully...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi guys
    I haven't posted on the SRF forum before but hopefully someone will be kind enough to help me out here.
    I have a basic understanding of what is going on with regards to the Ezibuy offer and all the dramas surrounding SRF etc, however I am confused with how it affects the shareholders.
    Above it states that under the Ezibuy offer 'ordinary shareholders would be paid in 6 to 8 weeks'.
    What exactly does that mean
    Surely this only means current shareholders? I sold my shares a while ago, after Justin Cameron resigned, watching the share price go from 1.80 to 15 cents or so.
    So, my question is this... If they are done for insider trading or market misconduct during the times I held shares, would people like me be reimbursed somehow? I can't imagine I would be that lucky considering how it all panned out, and I am assuming you would need to still hold the shares currently, however I continue to receive correspondence from SRF and recently received the Circular to Subordinate Claimants and a Link Proxy Form. Am I entitled to vote as a current non shareholder?
    Excuse my lack of knowledge on the matter but it's a first for me.
    Once again I appreciate the time of anyone who is kind enough to shed some light on this.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.