BOC 1.01% 49.0¢ bougainville copper limited

Ok. I’m not the German. Often where there’s smoke there’s fire....

1. 785 Posts.
    Ok. I’m not the German. Often where there’s smoke there’s fire. You must understand markets do all sorts of wonderful things and this maybe one of them. BOC is simply worth its portfolio value. Even this is hard to determine yet the All Ords is trending higher and higher. The directors choose to disclose this yearly which in my opinion is not sufficient. BOC is now an LIC and I can’t understand why they don’t disclose the NTA every quarter like everyone else. RIO wouldn’t be in this unless it was worth something. Nevertheless Panguna has to be worth something. God knows what, but BOC traded at over $8.00 after the civil war started and I think the market was as well informed then as it is now. Anyway I’m hanging in, and good luck. I’ve sold a few into this, but Rule of thumb tells me it’s worth between 0.45 and $1.40 maybe a lot more. The Copper price encourages me as well. Search Hotcopper for prior research. I’m not going to type it out again. Cheers and although I hold BOC, I’m a bit impartial. I really don’t care what you do.

Panguna is the wildcard!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $196.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.0¢ $8.579K 17.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54662 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 2963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.