ESR 11.1% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Another stock I am on was just reading this from a gun poster,...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Another stock I am on was just reading this from a gun poster, as that company continually updating as to no misunderstandings.

"IMO, I would rather be " bored" with too much info than " freaking out" with not enough."

As for eyes on Ni explorers, yep that is not only an ESR thing, so when CD says that, he is joining a chorus of others singing that tune.

If Ni is there at the quality and quantity of which the company has maintained and using everything in its power to find, a .02c move is nothing and those concerned about it, in the wrong stock IMO.

while it wasn't their Whiteheads project, our neighbours had a good day at their Mulga Bill one. That's what market wants, results not rhetoric. I sold off GBR and some Li sticks last year, to load up. Have thought each drop from 8c be a new low. Laughed when a poster called 3.5c ages ago with T5 drilling results still to come and they were dismissed.

The SP can do what it wants until there is news that validates the schedule and technology in irrefutable ways. This is what matters not artificial pumps by MD or major SH. Nor daily up and downs but I am seeing red at constantly seeing red!

Good luck to everyone. Investment thesis has not changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.