AMI 2.33% 21.0¢ aurelia metals limited

From Au to Zn - What are the Consequences?, page-8

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 731
    Thanks precis. I seem to remember a number of targets between Hera and the now Federation. There was indeed Dominion and also one they called Hera East from memory. I can remember one hole jagged a great gold intercept but to my knowledge was never properly followed up. I suspect it would be a veritable spider's web of veins, faults and fractures if one could look under the ground. A bit like a glass bottomed boat floating over the barrier reef.

Unlike Western Australia where they can do RAB and campaign drilling to see the bedrock under cover, these narrow deep Cobar deposits require deeper drilling to first hit something then to confirm it persists at depth. Like we said earlier, if they could drill out Federation and follow the extensions, goodness knows where they would end up. Some huge polymetallic Krakon under the ground awaiting to be landed.

Looks like we are in for a tough spell. Hopefully the next uptic will quickly retrace to the twenties and take it up to precis' 30 cent prediction. An exploration result or two along the way would be helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $355.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $520.2K 2.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 339502 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 209000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.