CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

from b1 to cbm93001...and beyond., page-38

1. 1,396 Posts.
    Good post Ameliustag,
    Got a bit lost there for a minute but I think it has been rectified. That's the main thing.

As for the company...they haven't deviated from their path apart from having some contractor issues which they have professionally & appropriately dealt with by mention in a couple of announcements. (That would have hurt:) Note: we haven't had any more problems yet & I think the companies involved will be working hard not to have issues knowing how much work they may get in the future with CTP if all goes well & if they want to have a good reputation as companies too of course. Probably a troopy heading out through the Simpson now loaded with 8 tonnes of spare parts (LOL. Joke:)

I haven't heard of anywhere near the 100tcf gas in the latest preso:) Half of that & I'll keel over & die leaving the lot to my kid:)

It certainly seems that we have lots of energy in the ground not to mention the helium. Huge dollar potential & the world wants it all.

Let's hope we get oil at Simpson to fund the show.

No quick return expected here. I see my investment as a baby...there will be ups & downs over the years to come but grow she will with time:)

All the best Ameliustag.

Bitumen,
    Agree 100% that market sensitive information cannot be withheld by management. Seen no leaks around here with the mostly daily announcements during the drilling campaign.

I think you may be more used to conventional gas. CBM is a different story. The wells will need dewatering & possibly fracturing before you can expect gas to flow from the coal to give you your flow rates. The company has been able to give us coal depth from the cores. They have also indicated good permeability through fluid loss & testing down hole. As an example 12bbl per hour mud/fluid loss during drilling on CBM93001. 172 units of c1 to c5 from CBM93001...which improved with depth. I have read of a posters depth concerns but take 15mtrs of similar coal over a 300mtr CBM well = 5%. CTP CBM93001 well shows 140mtrs of coal over a 1265mtr well = 11.07%. Flow rates etc will come into play with time but it appears that this is a massive area of coal & cannot be discounted lightly at this early stage. Let alone all the rest of CTP's other plays that are in the pipeline.

All I can suggest is that you read every company announcement, presentation, news release, etc. & then think about investing in the company. Don't take anybody's word in this game.

All the best Tasmanian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $21.48K 412.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 347358 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 102917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.