LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

From Black Swan to Black Bess

1. 127 Posts.
    I have also posted this over the road.

This Black Swan was turned into Black Bess and ridden into the ground by Peter Bond, for one reason and one reason only and that was his dogged determination to hold onto power at all costs.

He is the most, arrogant, egotistical, self-opinionated, and delusional person that I have ever had the misfortune to have dealings with.

He suffers from narcissism, among many other things that I don’t want to be wasting time writing about.

Bond, will never be trusted again in my opinion and disserves the contempt that the corporate world and Governments show him.

I have only myself to blame for the situation that I now find myself in, I never trusted Bond and was naive enough to think that someone with enough intestinal fortitude would come forward and take the responsibility away from him, They didn’t.

It must be even worse for many Lincsters who did see Bond as a Knight in Shining Armour and would lead them onto better things.

Having said all along that I will not be shaken off of this stock I have a gut feeling that someone out there will pick up the pieces after Bond has gone.

I will check in on this forum now and again because I would like to keep in contact with the diehard Lincsters that have had the guts to stick with the stock. None of you have done anything to deserve this kind of treatment from this kind of monster. I shale not be wasting my time or effort anymore trying to get answers from Linc.

Good luck Retep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.