AMP 1.30% $1.14 amp limited

from Buyonfact., page-10

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1612
    Maybe you are a company, and several people write under your name, as your messages never seem to remember who I am. i.e. they often confuse me, my comments, and what I have written to you. I am a very relaxed investor, with all my investments in AMP or otherwise. Money is no longer a motive in life (I'm too old for that now) so I am very detached. I would like to invite you for a beer or coffee to discuss this further, as this is a comment you seem to be very hung up on. Maybe it's your motive for being here?

A loss is never a loss until realised as I have explained to you before, I am not a day trader, and I, like yourself we have much time given markets move up or down-cycles. 

We have not cleared one pressing matter.

Who are you and who do you work for/with?  This may help us better understand your motives and personal attacks.

To be clear, the WWW is for everyone, so let's make it comfortable for everyone. i.e. no threatening me with a public humiliation if I call AMP a BUY at $2.50. 

Note to be clear on my view: AMP will drop again, I completely agree, even if MQG don't make a takeover bid, this MQG media nonsense is all noise in my view, AMP at some point will drop again due to something else (in one month or one decade- and this is beyond our petty debate), and as I always say, this would represent a buying opportunity, but likewise, all shares drop in value, and then they also increase. The trick is to be on them when they do increase. This is my view, and a general advice. 

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.015(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.947B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.13 $5.385M 4.728M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9556 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 116275 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.