AMP 3.70% $1.12 amp limited

This sounds almost sweet and innocent, but refer back to you...

1. 2,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1569
    This sounds almost sweet and innocent, but refer back to you most recent post...

Your words to the previous person were, 

"this is getting stupid"...

mate, people don't come on here to be belittled by you. You are going around bashing people with your words. Some people are seeking this site out as haven to find answers and in some ways to almost share their SP suffering and hopefully triumph in the long run. If you have this knowledge, it will be well received.

You often post you have lost tens of thousands with AMP. This is not an excuse to be rude.

We get AMP are shit! We get you and Barny have been in the industry, but this doesn't provide a license to be rude, again, we do appreciate your knowledgeable commentary. 

Please note, you don't know what you don't know, and as per  you starting thread, indirectly, you have called fund managers, analysts and people with differing views on this forum stupid i.e. We can all pick apart statements if we look  closely, but it's not that important to humiliate people, we are entitled to a voice. As an example from your Dear BarnArse letter....you made a comment... "a tax deduction in the future", as you have not sold your shares (It cannot be realised), capital losses can only offset capital gains in current or future years, and that's if they are realised. You have not sold nor is it an income (potentially it still may be a capital gain-not in your view), hence no tax deduction.  

Everyone is entitled to a voice, it's just how you use it that matters. Also, I admit to placing you with BArnArse and a few others that's wrong of me, I apologies. 

I am definitely not asking you to stop posting, and I look forward to your posts. Enjoy! 

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.040(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.939B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.12 $1.08 $17.27M 15.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 137210 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 497098 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.