AMP 0.94% $1.08 amp limited

Here is what I think will happen. As always do not take my word...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

Here is what I think will happen. As always do not take my word for it or treat anything I say as anything other than opinion/thinking out loud etc.

Rumours will continue to swirl about takeovers etc. I personally think these are just muddying the waters. Based on what we know now the price should be about $2.80 IMO but if any more skeletons leap out of the closet then this will affect the SP. Then, revenues will continue to decline based on lost FUM and reducing margins. Margins will reduce IMO as the fee revenues from funds management and other areas decline. I also see the bank margins declining as they will have to pay more for funds moving forward. My rough guess at this  point (about 12-18 months forward) the dividends will be about $0.12c-$0.15c meaning SP of about $1.50 is realistic.  

AMP could get stuck for credit and capital as they can no longer easily raise capital meaning that all business units cannot shore up balance sheets and capital requirements. From there it is easy to see a sell off in pieces or a spin off of some business units. If there are anymore smoking guns or skeletons in closets then who would know? We also have 5 class actions and some criminal prosecutions pending so the above is highly contingent on the outcomes of those issues. I just cannot see this as a turn around business but stranger things have happened in the past so what do I know right?

I must also say that I feel a sense of deep and personal pride that some people on this forum would take anything I say so seriously as to think it would affect the share price. Thank you guys so much for your faith and belief in me. Please note however, that I am just a normal person and nothing I say will affect the share price. Please just do your own research and do not be offended when I post my opinions.

Have a great day and good luck.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.010(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.914B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.09 $1.07 $4.872M 4.519M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 864 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 252743 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
0.010 ( 0.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.07 $1.09 $1.07 1501157
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.