FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

Hi KKW, Where did you get this: "Have a Relaxing weekend. CN"...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi KKW,
    Where did you get this: "Have a Relaxing weekend. CN"
    That's just not right.. transcript I saw states: "Enjoy your weekend. Cath"...

As for the statements by COP and WPL.. what struck me is that both made it very clear in their announcements as to the full purchase price of the COP BV ( suggesting that there are no other hidden costs factored into the deal):

COP:
    "ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced it has completed a transaction for the sale of its shares in ConocoPhillips Senegal BV, which holds a 35 percent interest in three exploration blocks offshore Senegal. The total sales price of the transaction, which is between the subsidiaries of ConocoPhillips and Australia’s Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (ASX: WPL), was approximately $440 million, including net customary adjustments of approximately $90 million."

WPL:
    "Woodside is pleased to announce completion of the transaction to buy 100% of the shares in ConocoPhillips Senegal B.V. The total purchase price was US$350 million plus net customary adjustments of approximately US$90 million.

So not sure if anything should be read into that but did find it interesting that they both made sure to make mention that the figures quoted is THE FULL PURCHASE PRICE. The use of these words are destinct from the previous announcements that were ambiguous and which then gave rise to all sorts of speculation. Again... is it now worded in a manner to prevent/avoid the call for further details concerning the transaction, and that the quoted figures are the fixed figures for purpose of PE?... PE clock restarting???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $160.1K 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86870 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 121519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.