MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

One of the most 'retarded' threads i have read in a while.There...

1. Dbm
    166 Posts.
    One of the most 'retarded' threads i have read in a while.

There is a number of things happening atm which once finalised will have an upward impact on the share price:
    - a berth in Port Headland is being built for the use of Moly Mines to export Iron Ore (in the short term) and Mol (in the short/mid term)
    - Hanlong will be providing a $200m equity/debt facility by the end of April (although i believe it may arrive a little earlier)
    - No bank would provide the $200m to Hanlong if they had not conducted due diligence on the additional $500m required to get the mine up and running, therefore once Hanlong's money hits MMines bank account the $500m is not far behind.
    - Demand for Moly has strengthened as we recover from the GFC, price has been forecast to reach over $30 per pound within 18 months (nice timing for a new Moly mine to come on board)
    - Moly Mines is sitting on the 4th largest known deposit of Molybdneum
    - October 2010 will see Moly Mines shipping their first load of Iron Ore. They have a current resource of 7mt to be mined over a 6-7 year period.
    - Moly Mines will make money on Mol if it receives $15 a pound or over. The break even point may be higher than we like but the demand factors will ensure ongoing higher and higher prices (imo).

I could go on, the moral of the story is if you think a fair value for Moly Mines atm is 82 cents you may be right and the market certainly agrees with you. Once the above mentioned activities draw closer and are confirmed the fair (or market) value of this company will be much much higher.

Fontenay - great to see you flying the flag!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.