LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

from cdu

1. 1,118 Posts.
    Hi CDU'ers,

The following is the text of a letter that I forwarded to Senator John Williams concerning the tradingof CuDeco(CDU) securities on the 18th August, 2010:

" Senator John Williams,
    The National Senator for NSW,
    The National Whip in the Senate.
    31st July, 2013.

CuDeco(CDU) Limited – Data for Senate Economic Reference Committee.

Dear Senator Williams,

Thank you for your letter of the 26th July, 2013, concerning my representations regarding CuDeco(CDU) trading on the ASX, and the Information you enclosed about the Senate Standing Committee on Economics,

My Report to you on the 28th July, 2013, providing you with the data for the Senate Enquiry, unfortunately, crossed with your letter to me.

However, I notice in the Terms of Reference form that you enclosed, as to the performance of the ASIC’s item (c), that “ the workings of ASIC’s collaboration,and working relationships, with their regulators and law enforcement bodies”. With this aspect, I have found it necessary to add an additional Item 5 to my letter to you on the
    28th July, 2013.

The heading of Item 5 will be:

5. Commissioner of Police, NSW.

It will be seen from the information that I have given here with this material, that I have had difficulties getting a satisfactory answer from the Commissioner of Police, NSW Police Force, the Chairman, ASIC, and the Commonwealth Ombudsman.

There does not appear to be any co-ordination whereby responsibilities can be appraised with each other to resolve a public complaint. Each party seems to re-act to their own Section of the Act and in-action appears to me to be the end result.

Copies of my correspondence with the Commissioner of Police, NSW Police Force,are enclosed for inclusion and consideration by the Senate Committee in conjunction with my earlier report to you.

Yours sincerely,

Maxw..."

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

Hi CDU'ers

The following is the text of a letter that I posted to Mr. Greg Medcraft, Chairman, Australian Securities and Investments Commission on the 4th August, 2013, concerning CuDeco(CDU) trading on the 4th August,2013.

"Your ref. "CCC11\0338 – CuDeco(CDU) Limited – Trading.

Dear Mr. Medcraft,

I refer to my earlier representations to you on the 1st July, 2013, on the above matter.

I wish to draw your attention to the shorting/churning activity for CuDeco(CDU) Limited securities trading for the month of July, 2013.

This follows up the trading of CDU securities for the months of May, 2013, and June,2013, you can see that shorting/churning continues to decimate the share price of CDU as a consequence of this illegal trading practice.

Therefore, I have provided, hereunder, the details of the daily trading figures for CuDeco(CDU) Limited securities for July, 2013.

This will enable you to see the consistency of the patterns being used at the present time by those shorting/churning CDU securities on the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX)

Number of Number of Percentage of

July, 2013. CDU Traded. CDU Shorted. CDU Shorted. Price Movement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.