CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

Hi Chris, Welcome to the new year! I hope you had a good...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Chris,

Welcome to the new year! I hope you had a good holiday.
    I am an investor in Collaborative Corporation and I have a few questions for you. In light of the new year I feel that there hasnt been much information or update given to shareholders regarding the plan for the year ahead, and updates from the initiatives that CL8 is involved with.
    See below:

What is happening with MyCaravan? Caravan growth, marketing, any loyalty deals?
    When will referrals for DMC start?
    What is happening with Peerpass? Companies using it, licensing deals?
    What is happening with Fundx? What is the strategy for that company?
    What is happening with Rentoid? Sales information/advertising revenue?
    Any information given here would be much appreciated. I understand for some of the questions you would have to annouce it officially.
    Regards,

------------

Thank you for enquiry. Holiday was great but good to back.

We will release formal updates on the progress of the business shortly via ASX announcements. As you have suggested we are limited in the amount of information we can release through unofficial channels.

The referral mechanism for DriveMyCar is in development and will be released after e-signing and further improvements to the DMC website as well as incorporation of additional functionality for new corporate partners. Discount coupons are already available e.g ‘SAVE$100’ can be used for a $100 discount on 30 day car rental.

Rentoid has significant potential. Rather than make incremental changes to the website, the scale of the opportunity deserves a more concerted effort, the timing of which we are continuing to review.

Best Regards,

Chris Noone
    Last edited by Danyal: 14/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $131 10.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12946 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.