BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

From David M.

1. F6T
    1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Column 1
    1 David M. (Buddy Platform)
    Apr 4, 12:20 PM PDT
    That deal with Ingram Micro has already yielded very significant results - we are, or are in the process of being distributed through Ingram Micro Canada, USA, Latin America and more territories to come. As I said last week at Buddy Connect 2018, the year 2017 was dedicated to distribution/resellers, the year 2018 is dedicated to sell-through. You can't have sell-through at scale without the work we did in 2017, so we're well set up.I'm afraid I can't offer any more information on Telstra than we've already shared publicly, other than to say that any material changes to what we've previously disclosed would also need to be disclosed. In the absence of any new update there though, I can say that things are full steam ahead in Australia regardless - and hopefully you heard the comments made by Jason Hall from Dicker Data at Buddy Connect 2018 last week.As for the ASX Aware Letter, the ASX has suspended our shares because we were provided with a due date to respond to the ASX’s queries and we notified them that we were unable to respond in the timeframe given. Accordingly, we sought and had approved a voluntary suspension which ASX later turned into an involuntary suspension under Listing Rule 17.3. We are working as hard as we can to supply our response to the ASX and then it will be up to them as to when we resume trading.As you saw with the last Aware Letter, our response was detailed and transparent.  I’m sure you will appreciate that that response took some time to prepare, and that remains the case with this enquiry too. Buddy will continue to ensure that the market and shareholders are provided with accurate and timely information, but that doesn’t mean that we can short-cut this Aware Letter process. We must respond first to the ASX; upon their satisfaction we will presumably resume trading and I would expect them to then publish both the letter and our response. As soon as there is more information we can share, we’ll inform the market accordingly. Despite all this, the company remains completely focused on advancing the business, as I hope you saw last week.Regards, Dave.
    Last edited by F6T: 05/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.