EGR 1.02% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

From Explorer to Producer ;-), page-47

1. 1,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    To be fair @sirrobbo I really can't see that many knl posters on other graphite stock threads of late. We all know @ robbo24 can be an opinionated so and so but generally it is done with a bit of humour and if he is guilty of one thing it would be over confidence in his own ability. All other holders who partake in this graphite posting BS generally are asking good solid questions that I genuinely would like to here answered so I can understand the graphite industry a little better.
    One thing I have noticed though is the return fire contains 10 times the vitriol , 5 times the rudeness and has little information of genuine interest contained. In short , the reactions or return fire from other forum followers does not match the statements or questions a knl poster may state. It's like having a rifle fired across the bow answered with a barrage of howitzers trained on one point.
    From this I can only gather that either the posters from other forums are very thin skinned or very worried that the comments being raised on they're forums are not easily addressed. I personally won't partake as I couldn't care less. I've made my investment based on the information I've been able to dig up over several years. I genuinely hope all you guys succeed. As long as everybody has customers that will buy they're product and do so at a price that will deliver a decent return to all shareholders we can all be happy. One company will not control the graphite market ever. It does not make economic sense for the customers to allow thus to happen. I believe customers will have relationships with different raw material suppliers that can supply product that will suit a certain application. One company may have several end uses for product that cannot be met by one brand of product hence the importance of traders to deliver a differing variety of graphite.
    I think this is where Kibaren has a point of difference to others and the low strip ratio needed for our product is super important in protecting the integrity of the product before processing.
    The delays so far we're not anticipated but none the less probably expected if I am honest with myself. In the grand scheme of things another 6 months till mine build is not a long time for an investment I have a couple of years in. Management have done the right thing addressing the delay and informing the market of its current state. A line has been drawn in the sand from last weeks announcement. If the time frames contained in it are not met then management will have some serious questions to answer and heads should roll. A lot of the hold ups mentioned should have been addressed 12 months ago when the company was working closely with the banks in question to develop they're BFS strategy and in so doing speed up the whole process. My question at the AGM would centre around this fact and a genuine answer sought in how the RAP could have been overlooked so far as it is now holding up the entire finance package.
    All in all lets just try and keep it civil and polite out there in forum land because I got one am nearly ready yo leave my HC thought bubble sounding board if it keeps up.

PS. I have noted a hell of a lot more posters from other forums than knl giving snide smart ass comments on forums other than they're preferred that don't seem to be mentioned. The dislike for @robbo24 seems to take precedence.

PPS. Our learned friend @Jaded I think had it worked out best when conveying the importance of our new director Christoff Frey. This man will be the key to addressing the issues raised by the good Doctor. The production flow sheet and commissioning is critical to a successfully built mine. He has all the knowledge necessary to succeed in this endeavor with over 20 years doing just this. The week link may very well be Conidi. His specialty is finance and to date he has failed miserably.

Remember these are just my thoughts to clear the head. DYODD

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.