PSL 0.00% 2.4¢ paterson resources ltd

Very low risk both stocks... I am no fan of MZN management with...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Very low risk both stocks... I am no fan of MZN management with what they tried to do with KDR (market remembers and i think that is part of their problem) .. but in terms of where both coys are at.. they are about the same boat.. They have both raised $$ now to fund exploration. HDY is a lower market cap and larger tenement area so i would say if you were buying in either today both at 1.4c there is clearly less risk here. Also the fact that there is Geo on board here with substantial holding who actually picked the tenements HDY hold before the gold rush even started has me leaning strongly this way. Still a punt and i am down massively to the tune of a high 5 figure number but happy to stick around and see what happens.. Not stressed at current market cap and will hold all the way to 30 June next year.. if still down will crystalise losses, but these guys are funded for drilling and I have holdings in a crap load of other spec stocks with higher market caps and less to show than this.. Novo will show results of new trenching approach in Jan and if that yields results every bit player is going to fly again. Averaging down here is not going to hurt as the wif of anything from any neighbour in the new year is going to bring renewed interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 194000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.