RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

from garoweonline, page-5

1. 6,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    It is all good as it just puts a price on the value of the blocks. All the world will want a chunk and Range and Africa Oil will not get the Khyber completely, they will end up with a very nice chunk or two or three as they have done all the work to date...not even a roach ridden conglomeration such as the groups that run the joint (does anyone run the joint?)in Puntland would begrudge them their fair dues. If they did act so unfairly they will find it hard to attract the best players or any players as everyone will be gun shy after range's and Africa Oil's treament.
    Lundin's are not lightweight...they are seriously long and heavy hitters. If there is shafting going on i WOULDN'T WANT TO BE THE ONES THAT WERE PUSHING IT.
    I would suggest that if a splitting up of prospective lands into Blocks for exploration was to go thru then it actually enhances the position of our boys already on the ground.
    Think it through guys...I reckon that Range may be going to get a slice of the action from this whole schebang.
    The Somalis can't negotiate this stuff...they can't negotiate their way forward no way. Good is what I see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.