TVN 9.43% 4.8¢ tivan limited

The big difference in this is that the proposed board will have...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    The big difference in this is that the proposed board will have skin in the game, paid for with their own hard earned $$$

THIS IS KEY.

I still remember Chairman John's rambling at an AGM about why he had not purchased on market. What a complete load of verbal diarrhoea his answer was! If you have half a brain and have a belief that this project could be delivered then how could you not buy on market or take up any shares during a SPP?

I am happy to see PB stay on as MD at least in the short term, but the board needs to hold him to account. The current Chair by his lack of attendance on the share register (apart from a token $2k or so as part of SPP) clearly does not believe that the project can be delivered and he was hand picked as Chair by PB.

Great to see this motion. I expect some voting intention polling by the register to be sponsored by TNG for larger holders, please take the call and answer honestly. I would expect that if the vote was going to be a landslide then we may see some resignations prior to the General meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $82.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $448.1K 9.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13591 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 593585 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.