UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

...from iran daily newspaper, page-6

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    for god's sake .... if there is an outright war between Israel and whoever (they would be in serious shite IMO) I wouldn't be worried only about UCL. Geez some people talk rubbish for the sake of it.

ATM the governement owns half the resource and they will protect that asset like any other person. They are gaining more and more credibility on the foreign investment front and they are doing all they can to accomodate the project so far as infrastucture goes. Full stop.

DYOR make a decision and live with it. Sheesh. And Imorg, I am seriously starting to question your motives for buying stocks and your decision making process ..... you may want to take a longer views of things as opposed to jumping on the bandwagon and getting out at the slightest hint of anything then turning on the stock. No good IMO. Ask yourself .... why did you buy UCL in the first place? Do you know? If not, it's better that you were out. You've done the same with QTk and I hope OBJ turns out otherwise heaven help the posters on that thread too!! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.