RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Hi Jon, I am an investor for your company and currently hold 5...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Jon,
    I am an investor for your company and currently hold 5 millions RMX shares.

Recent announcements have been encouraging but the share price didn't move a bit and had in fact gone further south.

I have some concerns as investor which I hope you can provide some reassurance.

Here they are;

There's a lot talks about manipulations relating to Mindoro, even your websites look the same. Can you shed some further insight?
    JD: Mindoro sold 90 million shares, most of which was managed. This negatively affected the share price, particularly after Scoping Study release.

With sp at 1.1 cent today, what is your strategy to re-instate confidence? I am sure you need it to be at a higher price for future funding reasons.
    JD: We have three key objectives over next 6 to 9 months, in order of certainty:

i) Complete the DFS
    ii) Complete the final permitting
    iii) Continue exploration for high grade resource additions

Exploration success is the key to short term confidence building and we are completing a review of all priority targets before more drill testing.

I saw you only held 2M shares in the company, Neil had way more. Do you intend to increase your stake in the company? We (investors) would definitely appreciate if you held more significantly more shares in the company you are driving.

JD: I will continue to accumulate when I can and when there is no inside information, as I am obviously a strong believer in our strategy and the potential.  But bear in mind I reduced my salary and have previously invested in Mindoro when I was CEO there, looking to swap from Mindoro to RMX over time.  Neil invested early on as a seed investor then later supported this company (and others) in difficult times.  The issue is the markets have been difficult for juniors for several years and Directors have supported companies in tough times – so the cupboard is just about bare!

What can we look forward to in the next 3-6 months?

JD: As above, the three key objectives.

Can you send me the top 20 investor list? I reckon I am on it.

JD: Sarah will send the top 20 list to you.

I AM HOLDING !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.