FFG 0.00% 1.0¢ fatfish group limited

Back a bit... Fatfish basks in strong cryptocurrency performance...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Back a bit...

Fatfish basks in strong cryptocurrency performance underpinning APAC Mining

24-04-2018

Fatfish basks in strong cryptocurrency performance underpinning APAC Mining By George Tchetvertakov April 19, 2018 Cryptocurrency mining is reaping dividends for Fatfish Internet Group (ASX: FFG) as the company continues to sow its commercial strategy across various sectors of cryptocurrency, fintech and consumer internet technologies. The ASX-listed venture capital and development company which also has crypto-mining interests in APAC Mining (now known as Minerium), a privately-held company in which Fatfish has a 51% stake following a US$1 million investment earlier this year. APAC Mining currently has active Bitcoin and Ethereum mining activities which Fatfish says are on track to deliver US$1.7million (A$2.19million) annualised gross revenue per year, as a result of mining approximately 170 bitcoins and 690 Ethereum ethers per calendar year. Furthermore, Fatfish reports that APAC’s operations are currently operating at 60% capacity due to a delay in electrical engineering work at its mining server farms in Malaysia, but says that its servers will be running at full capacity “within the next 30 days”. Cryptocurrency delights Fatfish has remained stoic in tempering growing excitement within the rapidly emerging crypto-mining niche by saying that “as the operation is still in its early stage it is too early to estimate its ...( We're waiting for more....This was 2018 and it may be well worth the wait-------------------------------------

I'm not against Minerium, it does have another in vogue product for sure and when we know what we've got it will be another story.

In the meantime don't forget Smartfunding, our BNPL corporate entry ready for launching this month. "Aw but!.."

Wait minute they were all 'Aw but!' when they all started but look at the others now.
    In 2014 Zip was under 5c at one point in 2014 because to the Aw but! syndrome. But it hit $10 today.

OPY was under 5c around 09/03/20, but today $2.68

APT was $2 around 10/07/17 and is now$155

SZL 57c around 23/3/20, now $9.56.

There are others but 'll have to stop here, the suspense is getting to me.

A lot of shares are "Aw buts!" in the beginning so we ignore them. Maybe even if you don't have a lot of them, they could be worth a lot one day from their humble beginninsg and wild ride. Even at a fraction of the others it would be a gift to behold.

Just my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.018K 101.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 6224957 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 450381 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.