If you reject Christ and His teachingsJust a snippet for you...

1. 23,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you reject Christ and His teachings

Just a snippet for you Matie from 7,8 & 6.

Copy it, store it and IF the Trump blows and your aroundeek.png, dig it up and find the real God and Father and Jesus, wash your Robe, put on Truth, in waiting.

He was teaching what he had been taught and Given by his Almighty God and Father.
    Jesus was Given the Word = the Word of God, words of life eternal and these words speak a lot about Jesus.

Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

John 12:49-50 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. (His Fathers words).

These words here are summed up, titled as "The Word".
    (not that I should be using the capital W).
    So let see Jesus confirmation of this;
    Luke 8:12-13 - Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Clearly, the word that is taken away from them, hence not saved, is clear;y referring to the word of God and these words are the words of eternal life.
    And these words of eternal life are ONLY Jesus's, as He was GIVEN them and was given them over a period of 20 plus years, so He could carry them into the world.

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called uswith an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the word, saved us, called us and was given us and the Word this was with the God before time eternal and God was the Word -> His own purpose, hid IN Him Eph 3:9.

1:2 The same, this, it -> saved us, called us and was given us was in the beginning with God. -> before time eternal.

Hence 1:4 In Him life was -> saved us, called us and was given us -> and this life -> saved us, called us and was given us was the light of men. -> Psa 119:105 = Moses and Co as well.

Greek - And the Word -> Titus 1:2,.. saved us, called us and was given us -> Flesh became and Tabernacled IN us,... and in the Flesh = Temple -> For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    (John 12:49) ->
    Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Temple ->
    John 14:2 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me
    ->(Temple)? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me-> (Temple), he doeth the works.

All this is known as Glory and held by God before Time eternal hence those people in 2 Tim 1:9 could rightfully ask God for the following;
    John 17:5 - And now Glorify Me You, Father, with Yourself, with Glory insofar held (I had) before -> the world -> existed ->, with You.

They did Not pre-exist, just as Jesus did NOT pre-exist.
    The Glory held was via God and God alone, not physically by Jesus or them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.