AVH 0.78% $2.60 avita medical inc.

As a man who spent all his working life on a farm gives me a...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    As a man who spent all his working life on a farm gives me a different look at life .You live by the risks of every decision you make and therefore have nobody else to blame.Investing is like growing a crop and you never count your money until it is in the bank .For what ever reason you lost last years crop you learn and invest again next year to earn your living .
    When setting up my retirement fund I decided CCE would be the future and growth and with the farmer mentality felt I needed a lot of shares . I was very surprised to note my name listed in the top 20 shareholders .After the 1 for 20 consolidation I can assure you my shareholding was not very big and my holding was removed .I left the remaining shares in the bottom drawer and during 2011 I watched as AVH turned the corner and so rearranged my remaining shares to have another tilt at harvesting this crop .Although I have shown faith in the future of this technology I still understand the risks . I have rented a house in which to live for the first time in my life on retirement so it would be very easy to turn bitter .At the end of the day I enjoy life and always stay positive about the future .If you do not like what you are doing get out .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.60
Change
0.020(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $180.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.59 $2.63 $2.56 $229.1K 88.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 18050 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.