FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

DB, we all know that in this game of big oil with relatively big...

1. 28,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    DB, we all know that in this game of big oil with relatively big numbers of barrels ( biggest find for the year when we tapped it, I seem to recall) that little 'ol Far were in for a big game of ducks and drakes!

I seem to recall one of the less than positive types gate crash our Texas tea party on day one and state that we (Far) should just sell out because we would be pushed out the door or swept under the mat!

From the shenanigans we have seen since then he/she has been the closest to being correct

From my point of view and from the chit chat here since then I believe that most of us hopeful investors, I won't say true believers, have hung on because our management have proven that the mongrel is strong in them.

Nobody can say that they will be able to rip the agates off the big dogs and walk away triumphant but if they get close to putting a hole in the seamless purse, Jackson of the many names and titles, you, me and many others will be able to forget the frustrations we have had along the way.

The only way we know if our little Heeler has managed to get to move up the leg to its goal is when Big Tony's incessant predictions of multiple TO offers start rolling in, my plan isn't to jump on the first one, if it eventuates ( subject to my personal financial condition).

Of course, for my friends on the opposite side of the debating table I appreciate that you maybe correct, we (Far) could just end up with a kick in the nether regions but I'm not going to let those negative vibes distort my view

Any dollar earned here or on the market in any company is earned, nothing is easy, even playing devils advocate for the benefit ( or whatever others want to call it) is hard work.

What's another year or three among friends and frienemies reading the banter while we wait?
    Last edited by zipperlip: 25/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.