FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

From our MD... I post this for those who doubt FAR management...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    From our MD...

I post this for those who doubt FAR management teams commitment or ability to deliver... FAR will deliver, if your nervous and impatient, you know what to do...

I think that CN’s comments are pretty clear here. But for those who suffer from a lack of comprehension, please allow me to assist you with my personal translation to the vernacular.

RE the first part:

CN: “I post this for those who doubt FAR management team’s commitment or ability to deliver… FAR will deliver…”

Aussie/UK vernacular: “Noting our outstanding record, especially during adverse times, if you still doubt our abilities and commitment, then go bugger yourself.”

American Vernacular: “Really? You little pukes who are constantly bitching and moaning don’t think we are competent and committed? You actually think we would work against our own best interests? Is that what you think? If so, then why don’t you go f__k yourselves.”

RE the second part:

CN: “…if you’re nervous and impatient, you know what to do…”

Aussie/UK vernacular: “If you’re a delicate little Alice or Mary, and don’t have the tripe or bollocks to play with the big boys, then perhaps you should move along…”

American Vernacular: “if you don’t have enough guts, and you don’t have the balls, then either grow a pair, or get off the field…”

Of course, that’s just one man’s interpretation, and it’s for each of us to look in the mirror, do a gut check, decide if we fall into either of these unfortunate categories, and take any necessary remedial action.

Props to CN. I hope I get to meet her someday and shake her hand… my type of gal.

Sleep well over there, and down there, my friends.

-walk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.