QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

"Negotiations have recommenced to finalise and execute the...

1. 132 Posts.
    "Negotiations have recommenced to finalise and execute the contract for the drilling rig. The Company will then also
    expedite the finalisation of all third party service and materials contracts. A spud date will be advised in due course as all necessary preparations are completed."

The above was copied from an announcement made on the 6th April 2013. My patience is wearing thin and I am looking forward to the remaining days of this month as the quarterly nears. I sincerely hope that we have a drill rig by then and perhaps an actual drill date! I also note that Ken BULL, who must be very busy, is in charge of ALL operational matters in Indonesia (from another announcement). What have the other Senior managers been doing? I also want info in regards to Moyes & Co have any of the projects that have been under review and analysis been moved forward?
    If I am not satisfied with the information within the next quarterly then I will make attempts to gain further info one way or another. My patience is not a bottomless cup!
    Am I being unreasonable? Surely, we should have a drill rig and crew by now? Does anyone know how long this crew/rig contract business should take in Indo? Hopefully, we will hear some good news within the next few weeks so OUR management can have something for the next quarterly. Rant over. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.